Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Anxiety LONG

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
Ugh. My anxiety is getting really bad lately. Right now I know why it is but there is nothing I can do about it. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow with my phyciatrist which is good but I know nothin is going to be done to "help" me right now since I am 31 weeks pregnant. After that I have a meeting with a rental assistance place finally. I have huge anxiety over that. I am hoping and praying they can help with what we still owe for rent for this month but I have learned not toget my hopes up and I have a strong feeling we are going to be denied for one reason or another and have to just deal with it. Thursday I have my first actual therapy appointment which should help some at lead bu we shall see how it goes. I have huge anxiety over friday because idk how much Brian's check is goin to be and we have several things we need to do. If we can't get rental assistance we have to pay our complex $500 or be kicked out so really hoping it is enough to cover the at least if is is and IF we have money left over we the. Have to pay the electric, gas for the car, a few odds and ends we need for he house, and the last minute things needed for the baby shower on Saturday. I am sort of looking forward to saturday but mostly not. I am because of getting to see wha we get for Leon and can plan wha we still need to get. But I am not looking forward to being around 20-30 people having to somehow watch my 1 year old but pay attention to the group and I have to make sure fiancé is good with hosting the games. I am just totally freaking out right now. Plus my mom will be at my shower and she has a tendency to blow little thigs out of proportion so I know if something little happens she is probably goin to ruin it for me. Plus I am 95% sure it's going to be all family there except for 1-2 maybe 3 others (or family friends) since apparently my "friends" can't be bothered to ask for 1 day off of work ge they expect me to always drop everything and do whatever they want to do. I AM looking forward to a meeting I have next week with a local college to see about going back to school but I am hesitant to get my hopes up there either since I seem to just get shut out wih things like his. But I am praying I qualify for some sort of assistance so I can go back to school again.
One of my friends is getting married in June (maybe July but pretty sure it was June) and I am *suppose* to be part of the wedding party however she expects us to buy the dress. No big deal we bought mine for my sisters wedding too the issue wih this wedding is I am the one that has to purchase the dress yet only df is workin right now and we have all of our "normal" bills plus adding another baby to the family which is going to make hints even tighter on us. I *was* planning on using my taxes for the dress however there are other more important thigs hat have come up that I HAVE to do with he tax money. So I will probably have to tell my friend I can be a part of her weddi since I can afford he dress. And I would have to Ty to find someone attending the wedding to watch my 1 year old and newborn while the ceremony is going on. Ugh. There is just so much going on right now and idk what to do really.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds like things are piling up on you. take one day and one thing at a time. if you have to not be in your friends wedding just tell her in plenty of time so she can get someone else. youre right there are more important things than buying a dress although i am sure you would love to. again i would try to get my dh to find a job where you want to move to and then move. that would pretty much answer everything and you could probably afford to be int he wedding. i wouldnt make that commute back to where you are now that is why i say for him to find a job in the town where you want to live with your parents. it doesnt have to be a permanent thing. just until you get on your feet again and are able to work. i would really considering babysitting so you dont have to pay childcare. that way you could get ahead.

lexismom90
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Thanks. We at hoping to stay up here and keep thigs afloat long enough for him to find work in the other town or at least long enough that we might have 1 more option but even that is still a maybe. When and if we do move back to my parents it will be between 2-3 years before we are out again so we can make sure that everything is 100% solid and so we can have a decent savings built up. But i know in about a little over 2 at most 3 years we have to have our own place again and it has to be between 3-4 bedrooms. So if we do move it will be long enough that we can afford a really decent place afterwards. Both of us are planning to go back to school and get our degrees too so that will help.

Quoting lyrick24:

sounds like things are piling up on you. take one day and one thing at a time. if you have to not be in your friends wedding just tell her in plenty of time so she can get someone else. youre right there are more important things than buying a dress although i am sure you would love to. again i would try to get my dh to find a job where you want to move to and then move. that would pretty much answer everything and you could probably afford to be int he wedding. i wouldnt make that commute back to where you are now that is why i say for him to find a job in the town where you want to live with your parents. it doesnt have to be a permanent thing. just until you get on your feet again and are able to work. i would really considering babysitting so you dont have to pay childcare. that way you could get ahead.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)