Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I Don't Wanna be Here Anymore!!! (venting)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
 Some of you might remember me from a couple of weeks ago. My tween daughter resists baths and won't brushe her hair., somebody at school called CPS, and my house was a bad mess)Well.I have spent every extra minute since fixing up the house, I have done everythiing short of actual abuse to promote good hygiene, and we are getting therapy.

Our second meeting was set for last Monday.I was doing some last-minute stuff,DD had insisted on wearing her  most stained-up (but just laundered) hoodie to school.Anyway, around noon (three hours before the CPS appointment) I answer a knock at the door and just about have a literal heart attack to find two sherriff's deputies on a 'child welfare' call! Someone had the impression we were without heat or water Now, I had not yet cleaned the litterbox or scrubbed the carpet after our dog's last accident so they insisted on inspecting the house......including the master bedrooom which was due to be cleaned after the other visit, because DD doesn't  go there much..

All this is a vent. I know my failures. I am trying very hard to fix my fails (and CPS acknowledges it),But if  the attention  gets any worse I don't know if I can hang on!

Oh... yeah and I have had a female problem, the flu , a cold and MAJOR  anxiety attack too, I just DONE!
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM

(((Hugs))) that is so much to deal with.  Do you know who made the "child welfare" call? If it was unfounded they can be in trouble.  I deal with dcf because I had a suicide attempt in the fall.  I hate the fact they are in my life and it totally stresses out but my worker is an okay guy.  I don't get the feeling that they want to take my son away at all, they just want to make sure I amd doing alright managing my mental ilnesses.

mylife436
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I can really understand your stress,Hope everything gets better soon,Just take a deep breath,

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM

im so sorry how things are going for you right now. i know what its like dealing with cps. my daughter is dealing with them right now. i had to take temporary custody of her kids and it was hard for me to keep the house clean so i told them it was hard on me. they worked with me real well. i hope they will work with you too and i hope your daughter gets the help she needs.

Tracys2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I'm so sorry! That's a huge task to fix while you're so sick. Hugs!

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

snookyfritz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I'm sorry that everything seems to be raining down at once.

erikadi
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I hope the therapy can help.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM

*hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN