Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Always my fault...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It seems like shit is always my fault! I seriously just got bitched out for loosin the laundry room keys. I NEVER use the damn keys when I dozy dry the room is unlocked. Second off I keep telling the jerk to keep the keys picked up since our daughter likes to play with them! He refuses to keep them picked up and I can't keep track of them. When I suggested we attach it to the car keys since we usually know where those are at and can find them easier then 2 keys I got bitched at for that because it won't help since we still loose the car keys ocxationally. When I said it would be easier to find them when we do loose hem he got mad at me for taking them off of his other key chain. Firs off I took them off of that key chain because they were attached to a freakig pocket knife and a multi use tool. I took them off because my daughter kept playing with them and he kept getting pissed at me when I put them away! He refuses to keep them picked up or even keep them in one place yet it is my fault when our daughter runs off with them. He also just got mad at me for not jumping up to help him look for them! I am pregnant and had several errends that we did this morning and I cleaned the kitchen and living room since he won't touch it!! I am sore from all of this and just wanted to rest but obviously that is to much to ask. I am just so tired of all of his crap lately!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Replies (11-14):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I would try having an extra made and putting it up yourself. I would probably try telling your dh to stop all the fussing it's not healthy for your daughter to see or hear.

KimmyPoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM
(((((hugs)))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KAmomma1113
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Wow! Totally sounds like my house. Everything here is my fault no matter what. I can never do anything right. And I know exactly what u mean when u say u just wanted a break. Im pregnant also and everythings rougher especially chasing a 2 yr old and making sure she has food in containers thats ready to go... ie.. veggies, fruits, pasta for easy snacking. Its not like that stuff makes itself along with everything else us wives do while the guys sit n chilax. Totally drives me insane when I say I need a break but Im never entitled it or allowed to be sick. As bad as it sounds though Im glad im not the only one where everything is their fault too. Hugs to ya :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:47 AM

you need a new husband. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN