Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

WOW, TODAY MAKES 15 YEARS...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

So, today makes 15 years that hubby and I have been together and I don't even know how I feel about it :( Our actual wedding anniversary is Oct. 18th, but Valentines Day is kinda like another anniversary for us, it's the day we made it official and I moved in with him. (it's also the same day I told my ex husband I was having an affair and that I wanted a divorce) I'm scared to death to be alone, so I jumped from one relationship into another immediately. I DO love my husband, I just wish I could have the man back that I fell in love with, sigh.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Congrats on 15 years :-)

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Congrats. Y'know I can sort of relate.  My best friend (male) died (suicide) and 3 days later I married my DH.  I love him to death but I feel our anniversary is July 3rd when we met.  Also, I don't regret marring my DH at all.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:19 PM

i think as time goes by we get used to each other and the same old thing. then we tend to think we lose the love in our relationship. what your need to do is rekindle it. have a date night once a week or something. just spend some alone time focusing on each other. i m ight even get some good books about putting the spark back into your marriage. good luck to you two.

reindeer-c
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:33 AM

So many mixed feelings on V-day...thats a bummer. I think you do need to try to find the man you loved so much. He is still there or you would already be gone if you did not think you could get the spark back in your relationship. It is not easy, but couples have succeeded.

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Congrats on 15 years

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM

congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)