Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

overwhelmed

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 1 Replies
So today supposing to be one of the happiest days but mine really sucked... I am extremely depressed and don't know what to do...I don't know where to begine with...
I will start with the fact that my mother has disowned me because she does not like my husband. She has not given any real reason to not like him, all I got was I just dont . We seperated for about A year, before we seperated he was an ass he was never abusive though(he is good like that)now that we are back together he is trying his best for everyone... he is doing the best that he can and that's all that matters to me... well my mother is mean to him she makes nasty faces at him and the comments just make me want to cry, he may not like her but he at least respects her... so I wrote her a letter asking her to at least respect him and to cut out the comments so told me no she would not.... she told me that if I wanted him in my life I did not want her...
Then 2 weeks ago my youngest comes down with broncitus misses a week of school. Then the hubby gets walking phneumonia, I let my youngest go to school and she gets broncitus again... and now my oldest has it also....
On weds I went to see my friend at her house when the car starts acting funny... all the dummy lights came on them we started losing power... then the car stalled out leaving us stranded on the side of the expressway... with the kids in the car. Thank god the in laws lived right around the corner and came to the rescue. They are paying to get the car fixed but we have to pay them back as soon as I get my settlement check, which I was counting on using that money on other things.....so now I am with out a car....
This person that I thought was my friend is being very hurtful and vandictive today...she decided to tell me that she had sex with my hubby while laughing at me the whole time...her mother is also telling me it happened. My hubby is swearing it did not happen...I don't know who to believe...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

first of all i wouldnt let my mother disrespect my husband like that. you may have to keep contact with her to a minimum. if she comes over and starts to do that then ask  her to leave. i hope you get your car fixed soon. can your inlaws help you with getting to the grocery store and things like that until you get it fixed? as far as for your friend telling you that stuff about your husband, i dont know if it happened or not but her telling you that was just to hurt you. if i was trying to work things out with my husband i would let it go and let the past be the past. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)