Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

anxiety

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
I don't know how to go about getting help for this. I'm afraid to confront my issues! Irony want to bring up my past and remember it but my anxiety and depression is getting worse. I feel so sunked in and can't seem to reach the surface .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Call around mental health clinics and get into see a therapist.  Also there are support groups for therapy and depression that are free and the clinic should be able to tell you where they are.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

you might need to be taking something for the anxiety. i would make an appt with a therapist and see if they want you to see a dr to get something but you need the talk therapy also. good luck.

bahamamama61
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM
It's gonna be OK:) Walk outside, and take a deep breath, and make an appointment, Monday, for some meds:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I also wanted to add, with my own struggles with anxiety and PTSD, sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.  But please don't let that deter you from getting help, Getting out of the worst part of anxiety, panic, PTSD is so liberating and you will feel so much better.

NJS82
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Thanks for the advice I am gonna make an appointment Monday and get this figured out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)