Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Is there any one thing that makes you TRULY hapot?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  • 4 Replies
Not jusr for a minute, or something you laugh or smile at, but something that makes you truly happy, without fail, without a second guess, without wondering if its short lived or if you deserve it? I cant find anything. I hate myself for it. Why cant I be happy with what I have (I truly am blessed) instead of being miserable?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Well, I would like to give the answer that I think I "should" give, and that would be my kids, but as much as I WANTED them and love them and despite the fact that they DO make me happy, I always have a dark cloud of depression hanging over me that makes it hard to be TRULY happy. Theres always an emptiness inside me that I cant seem to get rid of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Him! Tian Joshua. No matter my day I have him. He has been with me through some of my toughest times. His name means day in Chinese. So he is what I look forward to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reindeer-c
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:16 AM

I feel the exact same way about myself.

Quoting ashleighmama:

Well, I would like to give the answer that I think I "should" give, and that would be my kids, but as much as I WANTED them and love them and despite the fact that they DO make me happy, I always have a dark cloud of depression hanging over me that makes it hard to be TRULY happy. Theres always an emptiness inside me that I cant seem to get rid of.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Honestly, its getting time to beable to be creative, listening to my music, reading a book, doing my art.  Laughter and happiness are fleeting for me but I love goofing around with DH and my kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)