Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I just got out the hospital again and I'm feeling really down and need some support....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago. I almost died again. 2 years ago I attempted suicide and failed, thank God. :'( I was in the hospital again because I was passing out all the time. I was in the hospital for 6 days. I can't be alone with my children until I see the psychiatrist and he/she says its OK. I'm really scared, lonely and hurt. The emotional pain I am in is agonizing and excruciating. I was severely abused as a child and forced into prostitution when I was 16 and homeless and then I saw my pimp murdered in front of me. I've been molested, raped and gang raped since I was a little girl. Over and over again..... Thanks for reading.....

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM

im so sorry. hugs!

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

KimmyPoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Hugs to u sweetie
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bahamamama61
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM
((((((hugs)))))) I hope you get to feeling better:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KAmomma1113
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Thats just horrible! Im sorry youve had to endure so much. Just try and stay stong. You can msg me anytime if u want, if u need someone to talk to. Hugs :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reindeer-c
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Same here. If you need to talk I am always online late at night. Hold on. Try to stay strong and overcome all of the tragic things that have happened in your life. I hope you are in a safe situation where you can focus on working through your issues. Hugs.

Quoting KAmomma1113:

Thats just horrible! Im sorry youve had to endure so much. Just try and stay stong. You can msg me anytime if u want, if u need someone to talk to. Hugs :)

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM

I am so sorry you have been through so much.  That would simply break a lot of people and you are out of the hospital wanting to keep living, tha's great!  I havent' dealt with the trauma you have but I have attempted suicide and luckily survived. 

Do you see a therapist who is trained in PTSD, trauma recovery?

snookyfritz
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I'm so sorry that you are feeling like that.  I hope you are able to get through

seaturtle1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I am so sorry you have to go through all of this.  Think of what it would be like for your kids if they did not have you in there lives.  They love and need you please fight for them.  I will pray for you as often as I can.  God knows what you have been through and it brakes his heart.  Reach out to him and he will help walk you through the tough days and start to help you heal.

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

So sorry you have had so much to deal with in your life.  I can't imagine going through all that and "surviving".  You are a survivor, and with the love and support you receive here and elsewhere, you will continue to work through these events and be better for it on the other side.  Hang in there.  I will pray for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN