Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Mindy Mcceady *trigger*

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
I found out she died of a self inflicted gun shot 😭I grew out with her music. Her husband died last wk what they say he also died of a self inflicted gun shot! It was to much for her to bare for her! She suffered from Severe depression! Sometimes life can be be to much to handle for some of us and we take that route!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I just read this to. I was on Facebook and it came up on my local news channel that I "Like" page.

* I think you meant her husband died last
month.
Letha
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Oops! Sorry for the error!

Quoting diaperstodating:

I just read this to. I was on Facebook and it came up on my local news channel that I "Like" page.

* I think you meant her husband died last

month.

diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel really bad for her sons family and friends. I also feel bad/ guilty for thinking I thought this might happen eventually. I do think she had to much to bare. So many personal tragedies and then losing her husband. But I didn't think she would give up so soon.
brittanyjenean
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I feel awful for her, her sons and the rest of her family. I grew up in love with Ten Thousand Angels and Guys Do It All the Time. She will be missed (at least by those who actually remember her.)
KristenFowles
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Sad.

reindeer-c
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:17 AM

I was heartbroken when I heard of her suicide. I can understand it though. She had been through too much and just wanted it to end. Life is hard. Some people can handle it and some cannot cope. I am sorry for the pain she endured and am sorry her boys will miss knowing and growing up with their mom.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no.  I had read she checked into a psych facility to deal with her husband's death. I am so sorry that happened.

snookyfritz
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I was watching CNN last night when the news broke.  It hit me hard.  I have felt such strong urges to do that and felt "If this is life, I don't want anymore" While I have young kids, that really has no bearing on the feeling of helpless and hopelessness.  In the after thoughts, it does, of course.  But I can't really say what it is that has brought me back from that place.  I thank God everyday that whatever it is happens though. 

I've been praying for her and her family

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM

so sad.....just heard

nai_ryoku
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope people and the media are kind and focus on who she was as a person, not just the addiction. My heart goes out to her children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)