Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

feeling a little better.

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

last time i went to my p-doc they increased my lexapro to 30 mg every day. that has been about a week ago and i feel like im doing better. im not crying near as much. i can recognize the stressors in my life that get me upset and i feel happier overall. not as irritable. i have to go back to the dr on thursday and then my husband is coming to get me from where he is stationed in ga in the army and i am going down there to stay for a couple of months. we already have alot of fun things planned.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Sounds excellent !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Glad you are doing better and get to see your husband!

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Oh mama, Im so happy for you! Im glad the Lexapro is finally helping and Im SUPER glad you get to see your husband! That is GREAT NEWS! Will you still be able to get on CM and let us know how youre doing? Have a blast mama, and soak up all the love, affection, support, etc. from hubby, you deserve it mama! Big hugs to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Quoting ashleighmama:

Oh mama, Im so happy for you! Im glad the Lexapro is finally helping and Im SUPER glad you get to see your husband! That is GREAT NEWS! Will you still be able to get on CM and let us know how youre doing? Have a blast mama, and soak up all the love, affection, support, etc. from hubby, you deserve it mama! Big hugs to you!

yes i will still be able to get on cm. i am looking so much forward to it. all the stressors gone in my life for a while. my husband is a very loving and nurchuring person. hell take care of everything and i will be so glad to get a break.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I'm just happy to hear that you're finally able to go be with your husband for a while! Of course, I'm also happy that your meds seem to be working, too :-)

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Awesome! Its great you can identify what is triggering you :)  I'm so happy your going to be with DH soon!

jdy9440
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM
This is wonderful news :-).
KVnC
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
So happy for u :D Hope everything works out Great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM

sounds great! glad to hear that you're doing better and you seem to have a lot to look forward to!

snookyfritz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Sounds to me, like you are starting a new journey. Best of luck to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN