Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Ugh! I just want to cry!

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
My depression has been horrible lately! My best friend that I have known about 13 years is moving over 2 hours away! I'm tired of being the only one that will do anything around the house! I'm trying to lose weight and when I get depressed I eat, I'm trying my hardest to not eat just because I'm depressed but it's not working real well. My sister is being a complete b$@ch to me and it's getting old real quick. I'm so drained, I have literally no energy, yet I'm forced to do everything around here! I'm just feeling very blah!
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:52 PM

im sorry about your friend moving. try to keep in touch via facebook or something. if you can talk to your family and try to give them little jobs to do so it will help you. let them know how you feel. good luck with everything.

Tracys2
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I'm so sorry! Are you seeing anybody about it?

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Friends leaving can be so hard.  You do have to eat, not eating will make your depression worse because you aren't getting any nutrients or fuel for your body and brain.  Many weight loss people say have a bit of what you crave and eat healthy the rest of the time.  That is what I follow or else I would breakdown and eat a whole pint of chocolate ice cream.

It's okay to cry, but find some activities to occupy yourself and look into meet up groups in your area to meet new people.

mypitusadoll
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I am new here but saw your post and wanted to reply. I can see why you are in a funk about your friend leaving. 13 years is a long time to be best friends. Coupled with everything else it's no wonder you want to cry. I think that's OK. I really hope you can find a way to stay in touch with your best friend. Hang in there! You are in my prayers. ((Hugs)).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN