Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i have had a bad day.

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

i had been feeling better but today i have been upset. i have been crying most of the day. i realize what some of it is. everybody was either gone or in the bed until 2 today and i got very lonely and that was a trigger for me. i like having someone to talk to. everyone is up this evening and i am doing a little better. it seems i dont know what to do with myself when i am alone unless its in the middle of the night and it doesnt bother me. the weather was yucky here this morning with sleet and snow. i need to pack my clothes to go with my husband to ga this weekend and im not getting anywhere. my dil is supposed to be helping me but shes only come out of her room one time today. im trying not to worry about things because i know ultimatley they will get done but im just tired of waiting. i am also paying her to clean my house and i dont feel like she is putting forth enogh effort. believe me i will adjust the rate of pay for this. thanks for listening and letting me get this off my chest.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

We all have a day that doesn't go so well..glad you are feeling better.

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Sorry you are not doing too well. Hope it's better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)