Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I actually have no one......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Wow! For the first time in my life I feel absolutely alone and have no one. Its not a great feeling either because I am so upset with no one to talk to. I have a brother and a sister, but they are so busy with their own stuff we barely talk but its ok I understand. Both my parents have passed. I miss my mom terribly because she was always there for me no matter what, so its been a stuggle since shes died but Ive been strong and have gotten thru everything fairly well.

Ive been married about 3 yrs now. Have a 2 yr old dd whos my everything! Literally. If it wasnt for her half the time I dont know what Id do. How sad is it that my 2 yr old is my rock?! So today has just been tough. My husbands an ass and is blaming everything on me because he doesnt realize what he says until someone points it out to him. So all day long Im the bad guy. For instance he made an appt for our dd to have her follow up with the orthopedist dr and asked me if I was ok with it. I said I dont really have an option. He was like well im taking the day off in case they do an xray. (Im 7 months pregnant so couldnt do the xray with her) Yeah thats nice hes taking the day off. He proceeds to say well u dont have to go ya know. All ur gonna do is sit there anyways since ur pregnant. So i got irritated and said oh ok. Well then why dont u go to her 2 yr check up and dentist with her since all im gonna do is sit there? He didnt like that very much and said I cant take that much time off work! I didnt say a word after that I was so mad. So its ok for him to take her to a major appt but I can stay home and yet I have to do all the others?? Wth?!

So after all that he sends me a txt sayin their going to the park. I didnt respond because i was still irritated. Bout 30 mins later I was headed to put my laptop away and I bumped the couch and it fell and hit the floor. Fabulous! Needless to say I cracked the screen edge (no big deal) and oh it only loads half a screen now! Great just what I needed! Thank gosh for cell phones though. So I start bawling cuz everything freakin upsets me bein prego and send the husband a txt. His response... sorry hon. Im havin too much fun playin at park. Be home by dinner. Like seriously!!! Im a wreck and thats ur response. Thanks for bein around when I need you! So i about just threw my phone I was so upset yet again. Im always around when he is mad or upset or bored. I never say im too busy!! Even at 3 in the morning when hes having a panic attack. Im there. I just feel like wow 1 person whos supposed to be here isnt. I dont know why im so shocked really, but I guess it just hurt cuz Im the only one ever there for him. And oh yeah Im still supposed to cook dinner. Nevermind how im feeling or anything but gotta make sure my dd eats cuz husband cant cook. Seriously. I had to teach him to make a scrambled egg. How sad is that?? So im trying to calm myself down and not go into labor even though my belly has hurt for days now. But thanks everyone for listening.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

GodLovesLinda

cthroop0114
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Deep breath!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovegrandbaby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Sorry for all you are going through.  I certainly have been there a time or two or more.  Come vent anytime you need.  We are here for you.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

i would recommend you seeing a therapist and talking to them since you dont feel like you have anyone else to talk to. and if hubby cant cook and you need a day off have him order out food once in a while. im sorry hes not more supportive. tell him how hes making you feel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Thanks for the support. Just getting it out helped :) I did talk to husband last night and we ended up fighting about everything all over again but we got past it. But I just wanted to say thank you to who posted, it made me feel like people do care even when I feel like no one does! :)
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

(((Hugs))) minus the being pregnant part I could have written this myself.  Do things that are calming for you.  take care of yourself and while it hurts when we realize we only have ourselves, you can take care of yourself.

naynay76
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:05 AM

hugshugs to you sorry you are having a hard day, 

FirstTimeMom224
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I am so sorry you are going through all of this.  I have an almost 2 year old as well and I am 37 weeks pregnant AND my dh is sort of a durp...  But in one of the paragraphs you had asked how sad it was that your 2 yr old is your rock?  Let me tell you love, that is not sad at all.  My dd is my rock too and I believe it's because children are angels sent to teach us things about ourselves and I'm sure your DD loves you like no one else, I'm sure you are her everything.  I sometimes feel like I have no one too, because as I said hubby = DURP....  But mama there are SO many people who want what you have, and that is that you have your very own little family.  I can't tell you how many people tell me how lucky they think I am when I find myself complaining about my hubby, or the house being a mess or a lack of sleep which with how far along I am, that's a inevitable It's going to get better I promise, and don't forget pregnancy = HORMONE FRENZY!  One minute you're up the next you're down.  I am such a "B" word with this pregnancy.  EVERYTHING makes me angry lol, I'm sure I will look back at this and laugh but from this point, there's nothing funny about it.  Good luck mama, and when you see your DD and your new baby together, all of this will have been worth it, and your hubby might not seem like a butt anymore <3.  Lots of love to ya and I truly hope you start feeling better.  Treat yourself to some ice cream, or a LONG bath and a book, or go get something nice for your house, whatever you think will cheer you up, do that.  Good luck, and congratulations on your new baby. :-)

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM

so sorry - huge hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)