Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sad and disappointed ....it hit me again

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

Last week, I was triggered.

I saw the movie "silverlining playbook"

It pointed out how much family and support can help you feel better,

Well for me ---I dont have that.  Im alone.  It brought all the sadness that I felt as a child. My family doesnt know how bad it was for me. They tried there best . I was never happy.  Love is what a child needs.

My ex family have been the way I think a family should be.. Love you no matter what , see eachother and know eachother, really care for you. My kids know the diffference too. Im so happpy that my kids will have it better then i did.  Im seeing my future closer to them.. Im disappointed in my family----

this has had me fall again........ Does any one else relate?

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momof1want1mor
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do know how you feel! I only had my mom and everyone else like step dad and siblings looked at me and will treat me like the UN wanted black sheep of the family but that's when you look at friends for what you could get from family. Reach out to the ladies here. Good luck **hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abacogal
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I relate to you Nena,
My parents did their best but showed no affection so I felt unloved because when I was at friends homes all I see was love and affection and parents helping their children do all kind of things.I was an only child until 10 yrs old so I was lonely but people can only give what they have and what we need sometimes they dont have to give sad to say,its a fact that Ive learned to accept.Personalities are different,unless its some form of abuse to this I relate as well.Unconditional love is rare when we do find people that are like this it is a blessing.Expectations are a big trigger to depression. I would like to friend request you,you can inbox me anytime.
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I feel sad when I see other families together too. I get along with my family just fine, but we aren't very close.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)