Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

btween rock n hardplace

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
So everything bad is happening all at once.got denied disability Again. so lost now on what to do.my lawyer said No sense in appealing.I don't have enuff evidence.so I tried looking for work that I cud possibly do but no luck.I have social anxiety.so then o thought bout goin BK to school.but I can't even get to the school cuz I'm scared to leave house alone n take public transportation.then my mom decides she goin to put house up for sale n even tho she said I can go wit her. I'm scared bout my future
wth am I goin to do? How will I function? There's no way around any of this n now ima have to try n force myself to face my fears.but how? I feel so alone.plus I just broke up wit bf cuz he neon a bum n not emotionally supportive. Feel like I'm running out of time
ima have to do this all alone n nobody to share my future wit spouse wise
I have my 2 daughters. How can I male a life for them when I'm to scared to live it.so depressed n I don't wana do anything but give up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

try and force yourself to get out a little bit. start small and take baby steps. see if you can take your classes online.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:25 PM

focus on yourself and your daughters. Forget about having a man around right now and work one step at a time to get yourself settled.  Maybe start with one class at a time.

lostmommy326
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Thanks.and yes I'm not worried bout a man just scared to n alone rest of my life. N yea I'm looking into online classes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN