Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

When to get admitted update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Things peaked last night just after dh left for work (graveyard shift). I called him in tears so he took off early (he's a supervisor so it wasn't an issue). I cried all night long and every time I woke up, I cried. I told him when I first called I wanted to go to the hospital but he had me wait the night out. He called my psychologist whom I haven't seen in 4yrs and got me in tomorrow. Normally it takes 2 weeks to get in. So I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and go from there.

I've been sleeping all day except now cuz dh is back at work and I gotta care for our son. But everyone and their damn mother keeps calling me and stopping by sending my anxiety into overkill and then dh just called on his break and says "well hey I hot news but I can't tell you tell you right now, its good, but I can't talk, bye" ugh!! Now I'm rocking to death cuz my anxiety is unbelievable! And I'm out of xanax.

Sorry this is all over the place. I can update after my appt tomorrow.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Sorry- they just don't get it at ALL , do they?

Hugs- hope the doctor can help you tomorrow

EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM

right there with ya mama. hugs. breath, one minute at a time. and breath again. turn your phone off, lock the door. hot bath. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, no they do not sometimes. He did call back and surprisingly, for the first time in 2yrs his company is giving them a raise!!

Quoting Tracys2:

Sorry- they just don't get it at ALL , do they?

Hugs- hope the doctor can help you tomorrow

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Hot bath sounds great! I'm going to do that now. Have my son set up in my room watching a movie so I can hear him while I relax. Thank you

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

right there with ya mama. hugs. breath, one minute at a time. and breath again. turn your phone off, lock the door. hot bath. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:04 PM

i hope everything works out for you. keep us updated.

slovette
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Hope all goes well. I haven't wanted visitors yet either. After I kept making excuses then I finally just said I'm not up for it because I'm exhausted. And that I will let everyone know. Try that. Or just don't answer the door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nai_ryoku
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:06 AM

That's wonderful that you can get in that soon to see your doctor. Hope things go well. Can't wait to read your update!

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM

THat's good you got in so quickly.  I hope things start to calm down.

KamisMommysGirl
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM

*Hugs* hope everything gets a little better after you see the dr. please let us know how it goes!

childofGod995
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM

as for people calling goes, turn off your phone and they can always leave a message or they can cal later. sounds like a bad case of depression.before you go see your therapist, i would make a list of everything that is on your mind that is bothering you and discuss each problem one at a time until they are cleared up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)