Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I feel alone!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I feel alone and I'm around people a lot. I have 4 siblings but I'm not close to any of them and never really have been. My mom use to seem to favor me when we were younger but after I finally came forward and told her that her bf had been molesting me for almost 3 years everything changed( come to find out she never believed me!). Ever since then I've been deemed the black sheep in the family! I hate feeling so freaking alone! I have no friends and I'm not very sociable do its hard to make any and it just sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:18 AM

i can relate to you. i have five siblings and ever since my step father tried to molest me and i told my mom they havent had anything to do with me. i dont get out much so i dont meet new people to be friends. im sort of an introvert. if it werent for my husband, kids, and grandkids i would be very lonely.

KamisMommysGirl
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I'm sorry:( I have always been the "black sheep" of my family too. Always the one that messes up (in their eyes atleast) and just never really fit in. I only have a few friends also. I want to make new ones its just very hard for me

ruggy03
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:31 AM
BAAAAHHHH.........welcome to the club..I am the black sheep.I have kids and a boyfriend but the lonliness kills me,I don't miss any of my family honestly,and people suck in general I find myself so lonely even when I'm around my kids,I try and explain it and noone understands I'm glad there's someone else out there that does.and screw your family they shouldn't shun you cause you were abused give me a break.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN