Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Hate days like this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

there is no way for me to even see it coming it just happens. every now and then when my husband leaves for work i loose it. i get extremly upset, sad, angry and then my whole day is a mess. my therpapist says its part of my PTSD. my nephew died just before midnight on 10/11/10, the very next morning my husband got up at 6a.m and headed to work. i had never felt so hurt and angry and abandoned by him as i did that day. i was a emotional train wreck and he just left me there:( well apparently on days like today my mind goes back to the day he went to work and leaves me feeling that aweful feeling of hurt and abandonment. wish i could work through it better or better yet just get over it and not have these days anymore :(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tracys2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I'm sorry- I can see why that would hurt. I don't have any practical advice, but this should bump you up for the people who know about PTSD. Hugs!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM

im so sorry. have you thought about going to grief counseling? 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:27 PM

*hugs*

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Im sorry. Some people cope by just burying themselves in work. My dh does the same thing. Try to talk to him about how it upsets you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)