Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

trying to get rid of the pain

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
Depression runs my life always has, its getting worse I wanna cut I have took about 10 pills so far today trying to stop the constant pain I don't wanna have here I don't wanna be a mom anymore im not good for them anyway I stopped all meds about 4 months Ago. I do have a appointment Thursday but not sure if I can keep going on like this im at a Loss and don't know what to do anyone in just tired and don't see a light at the end of the tunnel
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracys2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM

10 like advil/tylenol, or do you need to call a hotline or 911 to get help now?

Why did you stop meds? I pray you can hold on. You need to fight this! I know, I have felt the same way recently, but today is a better day and you will have a better day if you can hold on. Please keep going! Depression blinds you to the lights, both past and future- but they're there!

violet_2007
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM

So far I have took ten aleve and two Tylenol with codene  no I have took 100 pills at a time and nothing happened so I know I'm fine  I just wish it was over

Tracys2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I'm really sorry you are hurting so bad!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM

*hugs*

dhood101
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I suffer from depression too and have felt like this...but I have to say that you should never just stop taking your meds! That's when I end up feeling like I hit the end of the road and start thinking bad thoughts...get back on your meds and get help...I have to do the same thing..
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM

i have said so many times that i didnt see the light at the end of the tunnel. but you know what, i kept fighting and trying new meds until i found thr right ones for me. dont give up and keep your appt. work with the dr and a therapist and you will soon see the light.

Letha
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Sorry, your hurting! Don't give up! Your kids needs you! I've been there soo many times and I know it's hard but you can do it! Is there anyway you can get into your doc sooner? If it gets to bad please go to the hospital! They will help you there! Hugs!
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Please go to the er. Even taking aleve and corine in high doses can lead to.organ failure. Ive been where u are at and the hospital can help.
violet_2007
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I wanna take more then I did I keep holding the bottle in my pocket just wanting to get the nerve to do it  my husband will be home in a hour then I'm just going to sleep

nai_ryoku
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Yes, you definitely need to go to the er if you don't think you can hold out. You'd be able to get on meds right away and you don't need to have all those pills in your reach. You're kids need you and would be absolutely devastated if they lost you. My kids keep me going as I can't imagine leaving them and whenever I feel like life is too painful to keep going on, I think of them and that always gives me a little boost to hold on to life. Now that my psychiatrist has FINALLY gotten me on the right combination of meds, I rarely have days where I despise life. I'm not the most joyous person but I can smile more than I used to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN