Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

well this is it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Me and my husband got into a physical fight and I went to jail. He left me I feel like I have lost everything. I don't know what to do with myself. We was together for 8 years. We have two kids to. Any advice from you ladies. I just don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM

im sorry all this happened. maybe you can get some counseling and then if he wants to patch things up he can join you in counseling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Thank you for your advice .

Quoting lyrick24:

im sorry all this happened. maybe you can get some counseling and then if he wants to patch things up he can join you in counseling.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I would definitely try counseling.  They can help teach you how to deal with anger and everything else.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Try to pick up the pieces in a positive way. Find a job, take care of your kids, and most important take care of you. If you want him back, try to see if he would go to marriage counseling.

proudmomalexis
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
first thing you need to step back. get real with yourself.Make positive changes. start with going to counselling to get help with starting your new life. you owe it to yourself and children to move to a more positive place in your lives
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudmomalexis
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
sorry this happened
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

*hugs*

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you. But I would talk to your therapist if you are seeing one.  I'm not going to say you need anger management because so does he. If it was the 2 of you then you both need help.  I would talk to him to see if he wants to work things out or not. If not I would just worry about you and your kids.

Tracys2
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I'm sorry too. Did you both get arrested? Counselling is probably the only thing that will make the courts happy, and maybe deal with your issues that caused you to get into a fight to begin with.

I know the terror when everything seems to go wrong in life, but I've got past that point, and you will, too.

nai_ryoku
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I wouldn't assume things were over. Give yourselves a moment to step back and breathe and see if working things out via counselling is an option.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN