Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Just leave me alone!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 13 Replies
I would just get in the car and go until I couldn't go anymore. I want to run away from my ds,dh,dm,and df. None of them understand what I am going thru. I have many problems with my back, my tailbone is broken, and I have fibromyalgia on top of that. I just wish they would all shut up and leave me alone. I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to see anybody. I don't want to talk to anyone..MY df get extremely upset if he walks in my house and I'm asleep in my chair (which happens to be the only place that I can get comfortable. I can't sleep at night due to pain, I could sleep really good if they would leave me alone.
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

(((hugs))) I have fibro too.  Its very difficult for people to understand.  I think many people with fibro also suffer from mood disorders.  Its important to take care of your body and mind.

Tracys2
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Ouch! I'm sorry you'er going through that. It does sound like they don't understand. Of course they don't want to leave you alone, because they love you and are worried, but maybe they could come to an appointment and learn how and when to interact with you and what the signs are that you need to be alone (at least till your tailbone is fixed &  back is better!). 

With depression, isolation does make it worse, so do keep that in mind.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM

im so sorry youre feeling this way. i know a little bit how you feel. i have a herniated disc in my back and it limits my walking. im thinking about physical therapy again. i hope you get some rest finally.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

*hugs*

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to go to a hotel alone for about a week. So you can rest, rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

(HUGS))Mama  .   Been there. Are u on meds?  Have a conselr?  Maybe u need to go to ER.   I reall want you to feel better!

reindeer-c
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I am sure they are worried about you but explain to them that the nagging is making things worse for you. When I am in pain I also want to be left alone. I am glad you came here to vent. Maybe write a letter that you can read to them to explain your feelings. If that does not help maybe the journaling will help you with the frustration. Broken tailbone? That must be painful.

SAMI_JO
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I would love to but I can't afford it and I don't have a sitter for my special needs child.

SAMI_JO
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Honey I'm on so many meds I could run my own drug store. And yes I have a therapist and psychiatrist that I see regularly. (I have PTSD so I keep the therapist in business.)
SAMI_JO
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Thank you everyone for your concern and good thoughts, just pray for me and I'll pray for you, and we will all take one day at a time.

((((HUGS)))) To everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)