Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

The stress never ends

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
Well we are almost fully done with our move. My fiancé and dad are working on getting the rest of our furniture moved down as well as everything that I already had packed. After that we just have to make another trip up to get the rest of the cleaning done which will only take us 1-2 days to complete. Now the issue is getting my parents house cleaned. We just got my daughters room mostly cleaned out yesterday still have a few things to do to get it completely cleaned out and set up. Our room just started getting cleaned out today and is only about 1/2 done. So we will be sleeping in the living room for a day or two until we can get it fully done and also get the stuff we have to have fully unpacked and set up. Tomorrow though my first priority is scrubbing my parents tub so I can give my daughter a bath with no worries. After everything is unpacked I will slowly start working on cleaning and scrubbing the rest of the house. My major panic zone is I am due in 29 days chances are he will be a little early so who knows for sure. So I have to try to get all of this stuff done and taken care of while being 9 months pregnant. But it has to be done or we will neve get it done. I really wish we had about $80 extra right now so I could hire my friend to come and scrub everything down for me so then all I would have to do is get things put away. Only issue is we have no Extra money right now and no way to get extra money but I really wan t the house to be fully cleaned and not all gross but we will see what I can manage to get done. Thank you ladies for always listening to my stupid vents I just have to get it out and this is the best place to do so. Please excuse any misspellings or errors I am attempting to use my dads IPAD and I am not use to it yet.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM

just work slowly at it and dont overwhelm yourself. good luck to you!

lexismom90
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Thanks. We got quit a bit done today and I only worked a little bit on it all. Waiting for my fiancé and dad to get back within probably 30 minutes and the. I can start pulling in a box or two and gettin it unpacked. It will take time but if I can just get 1-2 things done a day we should be doing alright.

Quoting lyrick24:

just work slowly at it and dont overwhelm yourself. good luck to you!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
childofGod995
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM

instead of your friend charging you 80 dollars, maybe there are future favors you could do for her that would equal that amount. she should understand that things are tough at the moment and she should just do it out of kindness.

iluvmybabe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM
sounds like u have a lot of exciting stuff going on. congrats!

Tracys2
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You'll make it. Agreed with the PP that it wouldn't hurt to ask for a little help. Good luck! Glad you got all that moved- that's the worst of it!

lexismom90
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I keep trying to think of things we may be able to trade for services but I can't think of anything. She isn't a friend that is really close more of an aqua fence the. Anything else. And she does housekeeping as a side business for income so idk what to do really... Hopefully me and her can work something out though.

Quoting childofGod995:

instead of your friend charging you 80 dollars, maybe there are future favors you could do for her that would equal that amount. she should understand that things are tough at the moment and she should just do it out of kindness.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nai_ryoku
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Take things slow and breathe! Lol

deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Quoting Tracys2:

You'll make it. Agreed with the PP that it wouldn't hurt to ask for a little help. Good luck! Glad you got all that moved- that's the worst of it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)