Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Why are men so cold hearted and mean.

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 35 Replies
I am so sick of my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:39 PM

i am so sorry! what is going on? 

battisarah
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM
My husband is high tempered and irrational. Im pretty sure he hates at least 50% of the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM

So sorry. Mine is annoyed with me and I HATE it. Is he hurting you or controlling you or saying cruel things, or just mad all the time and it' shard for you?

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Men are assholes about 99% of the time. That's the simplest explanation. Why? It's probably a hormone thing, and then part of it is socialization. They are afraid to share thoughts or show feelings just because... 

I am in the same boat. About all women are. So sorry for what you're going through. Take comfort that women understand. It goes without saying.

There's a saying I read once on a coffee mug that I never forgot:

"For those who undestand, no explanation is needed.

For those who don't, none will suffice."

childofGod995
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:54 PM

would your husband happen to be bipolar?

Serenitymom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I had an ex that was bi-polar. Got tempermental about everything, even told me he tended to have his "montly" One time he even put a gun to a guys head just because he was fliriting with me. *sigh* I couldn't deal with him dragging me down anymore. Eventually I had decided I wanted a better life, and fought for my happiness. Which ultemily wound up me being a single mom of three kids, but I haven't had to fight with anyone everyday, I have a much better self esteem, and happier than where I was. But I cant say that I'm completely happy, but I have learned that happiness is something worth fighting for. Good luck girl, your ganna need much of it.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I totally agree with this. Men are difficult to deal with. Im sorry youre having a tough time. Stay strong mama, hugs!

Quoting Kathy489:

Men are assholes about 99% of the time. That's the simplest explanation. Why? It's probably a hormone thing, and then part of it is socialization. They are afraid to share thoughts or show feelings just because... 

I am in the same boat. About all women are. So sorry for what you're going through. Take comfort that women understand. It goes without saying.

There's a saying I read once on a coffee mug that I never forgot:

"For those who undestand, no explanation is needed.

For those who don't, none will suffice."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nai_ryoku
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Mine's a 14 yr old boy in a 34 yr old man's body. Not big on work, lives for video games.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM

*hugs*

deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM

sorry - hugs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN