Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Well its over

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 20 Replies
Me n my fiance got into a fight today after he left for work. Hes going to be gone for two weeks n now i dont think he wants to be in my life or our daughters life anymore. Now i might have to go and live in the city mission for a couple months till i can get in the system. Ive lost the one person she needs more in her life than me. Im so scared that i wont make it as a mother by going into the system. Ill end up giving her the same life i had as a kid. Im so scared. What do i do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I don't know.  *hugs*

Truck_Wife
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I cant even teach my daughter how to smile or laugh because i havent done that in 3 weeks. I am depriving her of the life she needs because we keep yelling at eachother. Im getting to the point where im over using tylenol. I dont kno wat to do.
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Do you have anyone that can help you out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Truck_Wife
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:31 AM
No. When i got prego my whole family disowned me. I dont have any friends even from school.
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Go to your DHS office immediately and see what kind of help they can give you, food stamps, rent help, anything. Im so sorry, hugs mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Truck_Wife
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM
We just had a conversation n he has said that im in control of our life. N all i ever wanted was his happiness. Wat is his motives. Its unusual.
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

set yourself some goals so you dont end up living in the system. but let the system help you until you get on your feet. if you havent gone to college use this time to do so. get into a field where you know you can make enough money to support you two. and do something you like also. you will also be setting a good example for your daughter also. dont feel bad about getting on pa while you need to get this done. you can do this! good luck!

Tracys2
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM

You will make it through. Your daughter will make it through because of you. But yes please start getting help now and making plans. We can help if you want to run ideas past us.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Quoting ashleighmama:

Go to your DHS office immediately and see what kind of help they can give you, food stamps, rent help, anything. Im so sorry, hugs mama.

this!

*hugs*

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Its a blessing in disguise. I know it doesn't seem like that but go to whatever social service office you have in your area, apply for emergency housing, food stamps, and CHILD SUPPORT.  Get away from that abusive piece of scum.  You can do it and your daughter needs you to do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)