Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Greetings!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
  • 8 Replies
My name is Michelle and I have two teenage daughters. I am single and struggle daily with depression. I look forward to meeting new people who might understand what I go through on a daily basis. Seeking support and advice...
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

welcome michelle! my name is melissa and i am bipolar.i am 47 years old and married with three children and soon to be six grandchildren.

Tracys2
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Welcome! I'm 41 and my kids are younger, but I've been suffering on and off 24 years so I might understand where you're at. Please join in and let us know more about what you're going through

deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:56 AM

HI & welcome.  I'm a single mom to two teens as well.

sadmamakitty
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Hi. My name is Terri. I have a 16 month old son. I am in a relationship but my depression is getting worse daily. Just trying to meet new people also just like you.

ghostcat90
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM

*waves* Hello!  I'm a single mom of one little energizer bunny :-)  I've been battling depression for most of my life that I can remember and it smacked me right hard when the teething started (I love everyone's response to a crying child being "What did YOU do to her?")  These ladies are awesome, welcome to the group!

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Hi Michelle, My name is Rhoda but everyone calls me Rho. Glad to meet you and hope to get to know you better. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM

welcome! I am also single mom to a teenage daughter. I struggle with depression and anxiety.

nai_ryoku
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Welcome. I'm Jen. Wife of 11 yrs and mother of 3 ranging from ages 2-7. I was diagnosed w/ having bipolar 2 so I deal w/ depression a great deal. Hope we can be a great support system for ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)