Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

PMS has got to stop being so awful.

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

Every few months my PMS gets super outrageously bad.  All I want to do is cry or throw something.  Luckily i have total restraint of my emotions when dealing with my little guy.  he may frustrate me, being 2.5 years old, , but i never get angry.  i just get super ragey with adults. which i know isn't a good thing at all.

I can't even tolerate my husband at all.  he does nothing around here, knowing i'm pushed to my limit of doing all the cooking, cleaning, potty time, bill paying, budgeting, errands, driving, carting his ass to and from work. i am so super pissed off at him. at least he's at work for the day. i have therapy later today and i am afraid to even go because i don't want to get irritated with my therapist, just because i am crampy, bloated and feeling like i could snap at any minute.

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I know the feeling right now! PMS was light last month, so it's making up for it this month.

KimmyShaw
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yah, I understand. Feels like the older I get the worse it seems to get.

Hope your day gets better and maybe warn your therapist ;P

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

i used to be like that when it was time for my period. i think i had pmdd but it was never diagnosed. now that i have gone through menopause i dont miss it a bit. im sorry you have so much stress on you. try to take little breaks and just let a few things g during that time.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I understand - hugs.

whatssleep
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I understand raspberry leaf can really help with PMS.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Feel better. Maybe blowing some steam off a little may help some. Use your therapist for that. I have had to do that a few times

Tracys2
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Why is it that sometimes PMS is so much worse than others? I get that way too, every few months. Some months I have no signs at all. Makes no sense! Hope you're over it soon.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I totally forgot! I used to use it all the time when I was in college, thanks :)

Quoting whatssleep:

Tracys2
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Is that an herb or as a pill or tea? Where do you get it? If it works, I'd love to try it!

Quoting matreshka:

I totally forgot! I used to use it all the time when I was in college, thanks :)

Quoting whatssleep:

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:56 PM

The herb is taken as a tea, you can get it at a whole foods or local natural foods store or an herb store, its quite common.  Brew the tea but, since it is an herbal remedy, when steeping put a cover over it so that the steam (and medicinal properties) don't escape.  It has an okay taste, not bitter or gross or anything.

Quoting Tracys2:

Is that an herb or as a pill or tea? Where do you get it? If it works, I'd love to try it!

Quoting matreshka:

Quoting whatssleep:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)