Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

i need help...please comment

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
i am always tired, i have no energy, i get a burst of energy for about 20 minutes if that and as soon as i sit down it all goes away. is there anything healthy that i could take for this?
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

you may want to have your blood levels checked. you might have low iron and you can take an iron suppliment.

ghostcat90
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Or eat iron rich foods - beans, beef, etc...are you pregnant or recently delivered?

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I would go to your primary care first, there are many imbalances that can cause what you describe and can be easily fixed once you know what suppliments to take.  Thyroid, vitamin d definciency, low iron, estrogen problems can all be a factor and its important to know what is at the root of your problem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:37 PM

are you emotionally down or sad?

if not, then go to your doctor...

Serenity7
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM

You might want to see a doctor

momto3B
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Make an appointment with a nutritionist. It may very well be what you are eating or not eating. 

maeswain
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Could be your diet but depression would definitely make you feel like that and also you should have blood work done as others said.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
icn_mom
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:27 AM

they say that vitamin B is a big help for mood and energy booster :)

sarahbsquare
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM

the only thing that i do when that happens is get up an move again and my body gets itself moving again.

rhodaj
by rho on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I would talk to your dr before you take anything. You don't want to take something that me interfere with meds if you are taking any. I am the sameway. But I try not to sit down if I am busy doing something. They may need to put you on a B complex to give you some energy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)