Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't get it out of my head

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I have no friends no family no one the only thing I have is what i have created with my husband who unfortunately is a cheating bastard. I know it has been a while but he keeps cheating on me twice now and both women look just like his X-wife. I think he has feelings for her still he is never rude to her on the phone although she is a bitch. I just wish I could get a divorce but I can't afford an attorney and he would take my kids from me he would kid nap them or whatever it took he is like that any time we get in a fight he tries to take them because he knows it would kill me. I am stuck forever because there is no way in hell i would let him raise my kids without me there to protect them. :( Why do some people get great lives and then I get stuck with this life?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM

can you get legal aid in your area? call 211 and see what they have to offer in your area. what makes you think your husband would get the kids? you can go to social services and file for custody. majority of the time they give them to the mother. dont stay in a situation where you are not happy.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM

He's got 2 women on the side?  You can get out and don't deserve to be used and treated like crap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)