Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

idk

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
Im starting to feel like I havnt a clue of how to live or socialize in this world. Im a problem to most everyone and Im the only commen denoninator. It cant be that they are wrong and I am right. Maybe my mother was right Im just F'd up in the head. I just dont see why people get mad over some things. Maybe Im just too tolerant so nonone is wrong or right Im just someone who doesnt speak up and just let people do as they wish. Its not my business and Im not one to complain and if theres a mess I dont complain I just clean it up except in my own house of course my son needs to help. *sigh*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

(((HUGS))) sorry you are feeling this way. Your Mom is not right. You have a chemical imbalance. With the right meds and therapy you can become stable.

Jazmyn1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Thank you I feel Like Im a nicr reserved keep to myself person and I listen to what people say but it seems I always make people mad and I look at the situatuion and think about it and I wouldnt get mad about it if thr situation was turned around. I let things worry me that shouldnt worry me and get worked up over things other peiple wouldnt but I guess the things others get mad about I dont and wouldnt so I dont understand it ya knowb

Quoting gonecrazi:

(((HUGS))) sorry you are feeling this way. Your Mom is not right. You have a chemical imbalance. With the right meds and therapy you can become stable.

Monkeymama930
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I know how you feel. Everyone tells me "you are the nicest person" but then I'm also always getting yelled at??? I think people go off on easy going nice people because they know we will just sit back and take it.
marney.p
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Maybe you could try telling people how they make you feel. They may fall over with shock because you never speak up. You are allowed an opinion even if you may be unwell.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:56 AM

hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)