Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy hormones?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am pregnant with my first, it was an unplanned pregnancy and I do want the baby and I am keeping it but sometimes I struggle with not wanting the baby. Has anybody else felt this way? Ive also been very depressed and  stressed out lately and I dont know what Im stressed about and I feel guilty but dont know what I feel guilty about....is this just pregnancy hormones? Ive always been a worrier but Ive never felt this bad before. Just needed to vent. I tell my husband how I feel and all he says is its gonna be ok but I dont feel better....

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM

its probably just the newness of being pregnant and not being certain of what is going to happen. it could also be your hormones acting up some.

lexismom90
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
It probably is the hormones making things seem worse then they are. When I was pregnant with my first the entire pregnancy I went through emotions of I want the baby to I want nothing to do with her. To wanting to run away with her. I was in a really bad situation though so I think that is what caused it. I even wen through similar things when I was pregnant with my son. It does get better eventually.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arielmonkeys
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I had a hard time with the reality that I actually was pregnant, It was planned/intended and until I was about 38 weeks I had such a hard time actually being happy and excited even though I wanted it so much. You will feel better, especially when you hold your little one. :] 

matreshka
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:48 AM
both my sons were surprises. I did feel the same way but once they were born I fell so in love with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:53 AM
I'm right here with you. Actually I don't believe I am pregnant. My mind expects a miscarriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)