Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out of my thyroid meds!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
I've been so busy that I ran out of my thyroid meds! I've been running around shopping and being busy with Easter etc to get my meds. My last doc made front of me for having bipolar so I quit her. I'm getting depressed again so I think it has to do with not taking my thyroid meds! Urgent care gave me thyroid meds before when I patient of there's so I'm going to see them tomorrow! All I feel like doing is locking myself in my bedroom and sleeping!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I hope they can help!

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

hope you get your meds soon!

childofGod995
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

that is one med you do not want to run out of. i remember i ran out of mine and i did not think i was going to become depressed, no sooner than i said that to a friend, not to long after i was crying. little did i know that would happen. that is an important part of you that controls most of your body, so do not let that happen again.what you might want to do is get a calendar and on the day you get new meds, write on your calendar what day you will be running out. that way you can order more before you run out. the pharmacy i have, they keep record when i renew meds, that way they call me and let me know when it is time to pick up my next one.that way i do not run out. as for a doctor, i definitely suggest you find a better one. ask around and see who people recommend. even though you feel like going to sleep, the best thing is to be busy. believe me, i use to want to sleep a lot when i felt like you do.a hobby is a good thing to keep you busy. another thing is, if there is a mood disorder support group in your area, i would suggest you join. i have a therapist and a mood disorder support group, so both of those help.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I hope u can get yr meds get a new doc asap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sirkokobean
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

What kind do you take synthroid (levothyroxin) or natural? there are places you can get the natural on the internet.  email me private and I'll tell you more sirkokobean@gmail.com

Letha
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I take synthroid

Quoting sirkokobean:

What kind do you take synthroid (levothyroxin) or natural? there are places you can get the natural on the internet.  email me private and I'll tell you more sirkokobean@gmail.com

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)