• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What A Bad Day I Had

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

When i first got in my car today i knew i had to get my gas cause i was running on fumes. in addition to this i knew i had to get coolant cause i was almost out of that. if that was not bad enough my car over heats several times because i have to replace the thermostat now and i can not drive anywhere. if that also is not bad enough, i know for a fact i need to get new shocks. this car has been nothing but trouble for me, and i just wish i had a better one. but as usual, i do not have the money for this one. i hate it when you have a budget figured out for the month and unexpected expenses come up. i am at the point where i feel like taking public transportation to places. if it was warmer i would take my bike. it might just come down to that one of these days. i feel like digging a whole hole and sticking my head in it.GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!devil

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
marney.p
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

i hear you.

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM

car troubles can really put a strain on you. hope you get it fixed soon!

Tracys2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Ug, sorry about horrible car! Wishing you luck in finances and weather

childofGod995
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM

My son looked at my car and told me i was out of coolant and i am suppose to take the radiator cap off and put the coolant in there. he said i was overheating cause i was out. i have always put it in the reservoir that i know of and it was fine until now. i am going to put the stuff in tomorrow and hopefully everything will be okay. i am so frustrated right now, but i have to keep remember to give it to God and this to shall pass. i am just fed up with all the car repairs i have spent money on to this car alone. it makes walking look great at this point. frustratedIt makes you wonder why the horse and buggy days can not come back.

matreshka
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM
car drama is the worst. can u maybe sell the car for parts and finance a reliable car?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
childofGod995
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

car is fine now. all i had to do is add coolant to the radiator and it is running fine now. i definitely do not have any money for another car. if this car goes, i guess it is public transportation for me.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM

*hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)