Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers please heart broken

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
We really need prayers for our family right now. My fiances mom (R) just broke up with her boyfriend (D) since he was into heavy drugs again and was stealing and hitting her. She finally had enough and kicked him and his kids out. Now hints have gotten pretty bad though. They were together for 13+ years and he has become a totally different person. He just stole a car from her sometime between last night and this morning. And countless other things he stole from her, his kids, and his parents and who knows who else. My fiances mom was arrested last night for throwing something at him when he was taking stuff he wasn't suppose to. She is out now but the entire family is hurting pretty bad right now. S's parents are actually more conserned over R then their son because he has put them all through so much already. D stole his moms entire social security check for this month. It hurts me to see the family hurting this badly. R has one of her step sons that is going to continue living with her because he has no where else to stay. I really can't wrap my head around how someone could be so horrible to their own family. Please keep us in your prayers and send good thoughts our way. Over the last 7 years or so the family has been out through a lot and I don know how much more we can all take.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marney.p
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Hope he stays away from your mum. She needs a rest. fingers crossed

Monkeymama930
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to do drug addiction consoling, and one drug addict explained it to the group really well once he said when you are strung out the drugs in your head are screaming get more drugs get more drugs get more drugs, and that voice doesn't care about your family your friends your job doing what's right, just getting more drugs.

I feel for your family. I hope he can get better. And I hope your family can get to a much better place.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arielmonkeys
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I'll be praying for your family, I'm sorry you all are going through a tough time. 

lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM

sending positive thoughts your way.

Tracys2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Wow, that IS a lot- so sorry- will be praying that tihngs calm down and you can heal

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Thanks every one for the well wishes. I just hope things turn around soon.
matreshka
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I hope everything will work out for the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowrsgalore
snow! ugh just not ready for that.
Yesterday at 7:32 AM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Oh I'm sorry you & your family are having all this happen because of him & his drug problems. Hope some things start going right. So many emotions I'm sure for you fiances mom & everyone involved. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Thanks. There are a lot of very heavy emotions right now for the entire family. Between this crap and all of the other things that have happened I am surprised the family is still together and even trying to survive.

Quoting flowrsgalore:

Oh I'm sorry you & your family are having all this happen because of him & his drug problems. Hope some things start going right. So many emotions I'm sure for you fiances mom & everyone involved. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM

*hugs*

Drugs have taken over his mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)