Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toys with vital parts removed cause fit

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
This mourning was as usual; stretch, restroom, meowing like grumpy kitty (this displays most of her displeasure), repeative vocalization of "bus....bus" (she knows it is coming). I tell her,"The bus is coming." So, she repeats both. When she returns home her routine is broken. No outside time (It rained) and no bath. To top it off Haylee cried because Lightning Mcqueen no longer has eyes. This was very disturbing to her. She cried forever. Now this momma has her favorite frog movie in (Princess and the Frog). I am jamming out to chill music. I just hate that she can't vocalize her sadness. I am truely a mother of an autistic daughter that hates that she can't even find something to fix a simple toy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

im so sorry! big hugs!

Monkeymama930
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww sorry! Can u get a new toy? I find it helps to keep a second one of my sons favorite toys around for those times when one breaks. Then I can swap out. It sometimes helps.

Hang in there.

hdeeann
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:11 PM
This is the 3rd Mcqueen but you know we will always rush out and buy it again. Thanks lyric and monkeymama. Care bears are the hard ones to replace. ;)
Monkeymama930
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear youI don't know how many mater trucks we have ran to Walmart and bought because ds has to have mater to ride in the car. I have learned to keep one in my purse :-)

hdeeann
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Gosh what my purse would have. I am working on carrying one (i hate them). I would have stickers, fruit snacks, care bear, hello kitty, and lotion for me. I would probably hit the next person who stared inappropriately with a purse.
SarahLynn1985
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how ya feel. I feel your pain tremenously
hdeeann
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Thanks Sarah. Now I am gonna go read everyone else's post so this is not all about me. I want to know everyone's stories and pain (as well as triumph). I am glad I am not alone. Sometimes it seems as if I am but never giving up on hope and all God's angels. One door may close and I am simply going to force one open. I'm tired of this door being locked.
SarahLynn1985
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM

There is a autism support group that i'm a member of on here, it is quite amazing. without them ladies i would have went nuts

Quoting hdeeann:

Thanks Sarah. Now I am gonna go read everyone else's post so this is not all about me. I want to know everyone's stories and pain (as well as triumph). I am glad I am not alone. Sometimes it seems as if I am but never giving up on hope and all God's angels. One door may close and I am simply going to force one open. I'm tired of this door being locked.

matreshka
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this
(((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nai_ryoku
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

hugging 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)