Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I think I'm worrying to much about my spouse

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm assuming I cant trust my bf for no reason. We've been together for 2 years and he baught me a ring for Christmas. (not engagement ring) I'm always thinking he's talking to someone else on the phone even though we work together. I guess I'm insecure a little to much. Like last night he was driving behind me and I thought I saw him on the phone So I called him and he said he wasn't. So of course we got into a huge argument. And it seems like it is my fault because he never argued with me it's always me saying something first. His whole family says I changed him because he was in a bad relationship that I took him out of. I just don't know why I can't beleive him sometimes.
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tracys2
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM

It's quite possible you are worrying about nothing. I do it sometimes, but don't fight him about it or even mention it.  I just accept he may be doing stuff and I can't control it. Not ideal, but it' my solution.

I know I don't trust men because growing up every man I knew of cheated. So I recognise it's not rational to always think my husband is. It "helps" that I don't feel I deserve him to be faithful.

krystaal870
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I think I am worrying a bit to much. Because sometimes he jokes with me if I go to the store he's like you better not talk to anyone. Lol so I think I just over react and make things different then it was
Serenity7
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Maybe you can see a therapist to help you work on your issues

childofGod995
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:40 PM

it could be a case of paranoia

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM

if youre not careful youre going to push him away. you need to stop being so insecure because he has given you no reason to be. please dont let a good relationship go bad because of your jealousy.  work on trusting him and believing what he says.

nai_ryoku
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I get that way too. You just have to try to stop making yourself think things like that.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Did you have a bad relationship before this one. To me it sounds like paranoia. If he hasn't given you a reason to be suspicious then try not to worry.

krystaal870
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM
I did experience a bad relationship before to the point I lose a lot of weight to be happy. Now I'm back to where I was and very insecure and trying to get back down. I just want to be noticed from him more then he's giving to me. For instance when I see him look at another girl that I beleive is pretty and I ask him he denies it. When I know he did. Makes me feel like that's what he wants. Maybe a therapist is a good idea.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN