Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

bad day.

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

it seems im back to making these posts again. i had another bad day. i have cried all day. i miss my husband so bad and theres nobody to talk to here. i dont have any friends. my daughter and son are busy with their lives and seems like they dont have time to include me. tomorrow i think i am going to get out and have some fun. i might take myself out to breakfast and go shopping for some things i need to get. wish me luck.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tracys2
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Good luck!

I hate that about your husband for you. When will he get to come back with you for good? Sorry you are feeling so bad. I thought you were from a post earlier today, but I was so down I didn't know what to say

Rosebud333776
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Hugs
Getting out hopefully will be benificial for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Keeping yourself busy is so important to feel good. Even if its just going for .a walk and being mindful of every tuning you take in wot your senses. When im too in my head those are my bad days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Awww......  we all have bad days sometimes. Sounds like you are planning a really nice day out tomarrow. I wish I lived close by for I'd love to join you. Hope you feel better. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Quoting Tracys2:

Good luck!

I hate that about your husband for you. When will he get to come back with you for good? Sorry you are feeling so bad. I thought you were from a post earlier today, but I was so down I didn't know what to say

he will come back for good in july.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM

hugs and good luck! let us know how breakfast is :-)

Monkeymama930
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I fell the same way so much! If I didn't work I would never leave the house :-( some times I hate work for making me leave the house, and sometimes I like it because it makes me leave the house.

Getting out of the house would be good take your self out to dinner. Have some fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pookie.bear2009
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Im sorry. I have those days alot on top of having to deal with my mama ( she has renal and liver failure) I try to take it day by day but its so hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)