Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

PMS ruins everything for me

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 20 Replies

It's that time again. I was doing so well, now I just broke down over where to start cleaning up around here but I got most of the dishes done. I don't know what to do with my son today, everything seems so overwhelming. I just want to go back to bed.

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM

*hugs*

I think the same thing is going on with me! I hate it

momma_sam
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I thought it was just me. I get stressed easily enough. I started friday and i got over stressed pretty quick. Hope you start feeling better. ***hugs***
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

(((Hugs)))

Quoting leahbeah143:

*hugs*

I think the same thing is going on with me! I hate it

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Thanks!

Quoting momma_sam:

I thought it was just me. I get stressed easily enough. I started friday and i got over stressed pretty quick. Hope you start feeling better. ***hugs***

Tracys2
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Ugh, I hate that! Hope it's over soon. Maybe it's a short PMS? Hormones definitely influence me as well. 

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I hope it's short. Last month it was like 10 days. According to the calendar I keep it looks like it will be short.

Quoting Tracys2:

Ugh, I hate that! Hope it's over soon. Maybe it's a short PMS? Hormones definitely influence me as well. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM

im sorry youre not having a good day. maybe you can just forget about everything else and lay down and take a nap when he takes his. it might be nice to take a long hot bath also.

nai_ryoku
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I know the feeling. My house is a mess and I need to get started somewhere. I'm tired as crap but I gotta get something done today.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Of course when I started cleaning the kitchen today I cut my finger and it was a bleeder! I need to get vacuuming done and then I will be fine.

Quoting nai_ryoku:

I know the feeling. My house is a mess and I need to get started somewhere. I'm tired as crap but I gotta get something done today.

ktp111
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM

That time again-i remember those days well. I am 52 and had a thermal ablation operation so i don't get my periods anymore because of it, it was the best thing I've ever done. I would get soo bad when that time came around i was unfunctionable. They thermally cut your insides and your under when they do it. I am also menopausal so who know what could have happened if I didn't do it as I also had endomitriosis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)