Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

UGGGHHHH

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

It sure has been nice spending anytime  with my husband the last few days. My husband has obviously found a better person to keep him company. He has this girl from work come overevery day and we never spend time together but he shuts himself in the garage with her. FUck him!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:51 AM

honestly, i would not put up with that. you need to tell him to stop having her over. if he doesnt you need to leave. that is very disrespectful to you. you do not have to put up with that.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Why is he doing that? I would be so pissed off.

berlgirl1224
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Huh?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I have told him I don't like it. It does not change I have told him it makes me feel sad and disrespected it does not change but honestly he has cheated on me enough times that this time if that is what it is I don't care to put up a fight anymore I just want to figure out a way out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I just don't have friends or family or anywhere to go I don't have a job because our youngest daughter who is 1 was born with a heart condition and she can not go to day care or any shelters probably for that matter so I am stuck or I have to leave her and I would rather go through this heart break every day then the heart break of losing my daughter. I just needed to vent it out. I am stuck. I don't have friends and I honestly don't I am not just saying that aand I honestly do not have any family. This is it. This is what I get. It used to be everything I wanted until my feelings stopped mattering to him. I can't tell him how he I feel or he completely flips out. I just wish I could die because then him and this girl could just take care of my kids and I would be dead I wouldn't be able to feel the pain I have to keep inside every day. He doesn't care how much he hurts me.  

childofGod995
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:43 AM

i would leave and get some kind of assistance and live in an income based apartment. i would check with social services first to see what kind of programs they had.

nai_ryoku
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:46 AM

He obviously has no love or concern for your feelings, that's for sure!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)