Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Really hurt and sad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Okay so long story short my mom basically hated me after I told her that her bf had been molesting me. I always came last no matter what. Well my 12th birthday she got me a cabbage patch doll and I had a china doll my great aunt got me a long time ago. Well fast forward to present. I asked my mom for 5 years in a row for my dolls and she gave me every excuse under the sun. She kicked me out when I was 18 and my dad was done paying cs. And I didn't think of takeing them then. Well in 2011 my mom passed away with cancer and so I asked her bf about them and again excuses. Well today I asked him bout them and he said he's never seen them but will check when he gets the chance. I think my mom threw them away! :((
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
-Bubblie
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:14 PM
That's so sad I'm sorry for your loss... My mom has been in out of prison her whole life. But no matter what she did I dident care. I just wanted my mom tolove me. She is the biggest thief I know I have yet to meet someone as bad as her. She was never out of prison for more then a year and a half but when she was out I wouldent leave her side she always tried making it up to me by stealing me new toys-cloths she was a drug addict she would use needles in front of me like if she was giving me a bath. My grandpa would kick her out ifhe caught her or when she was drunk. Now that I'm older and have 2 kids I've cut her out of my life for the most part. t jus still amazes me that I still feel the same way about her. I still want her to be my mom. But its for the best I just still want her around I miss her so much...:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tracys2
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I'm sorry. I can't even fathom that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Quoting -Bubblie:

That's so sad I'm sorry for your loss... My mom has been in out of prison her whole life. But no matter what she did I dident care. I just wanted my mom tolove me. She is the biggest thief I know I have yet to meet someone as bad as her. She was never out of prison for more then a year and a half but when she was out I wouldent leave her side she always tried making it up to me by stealing me new toys-cloths she was a drug addict she would use needles in front of me like if she was giving me a bath. My grandpa would kick her out ifhe caught her or when she was drunk. Now that I'm older and have 2 kids I've cut her out of my life for the most part. t jus still amazes me that I still feel the same way about her. I still want her to be my mom. But its for the best I just still want her around I miss her so much...:(

I'm sorry. I was the same way! Even being treated the way I was growing up and everything, I still miss my mom :( it's hard to explain
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM

im so sorry! hugs!

marney.p
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Objects are not important in life people are. Forget about them and creat new memories.

nai_ryoku
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM

So sorry :( All kinds of women can produce babies but not all of them make good mothers.

hugs

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I'm so sorry :-(

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I'm sorry (((Hugs)))

gcecelie
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:41 PM

*HUGS*

I'm sorry. If they threw them away it is heartbreakng but those memories the dolls gave you will last for a lifetime.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)