Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

can someone please help me?please

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:52 AM
  • 19 Replies
Hes leaving packing up and gone.gone just like thag a drug addiction over family.i am bipolar manic with other issues and i think i am having a major anxiety attack i cant breathe please help
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:32 AM
What happened mama?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruggy03
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:41 AM
He has become hooked on drugs and they are more important than me.and our kids,our kids i just canrt believe this is happening to me i am on the edge and the wind ia blowing real strong
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Mama, your kids need you. Maybe he can get clean if he takes some time.

Quoting ruggy03:

He has become hooked on drugs and they are more important than me.and our kids,our kids i just canrt believe this is happening to me i am on the edge and the wind ia blowing real strong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wirehangers
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Let him go.There's nothing you can do about that selfish addict right now.Please concentrate on yourself right at this moment.Do you have a family member or friend that can be there for you right now?By on the edge do you mean you wan't to hurt yourself?You have to keep it together for your kids.If you don't have a support system to help you get through your attacks,please look up a hotline number so professionals can talk you through it and guide you to the help that you need.Don't wait!I have 2 children and was married to an addict for 13 years.He would take off all the time.I am lucky enough to not have a bipolar disorder or panic attacks and it was unbearable for me when he chose addictions over family so for you it must be a nightmare.You can't control an addict but you can get help for yourself and your babies.I've been away from my ex now for 4 years.I'm stress free,happy and my kids are great.He's still an addict

marney.p
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:13 AM

All addicts eventually make a choice.

There addiction or their family.

You need to realize you can not change him. Only he can change himself. But you can work on yourself in order to make your self stronger. Hang in there your children need you.

Life with an addict is hell and negatively effects your mental condition. You are constently under stress. Please reach out for support and listen to the other sugggestions.

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:42 AM

can you get in front of a fan somewhere and get some air? go outside and get some air. try to calm down and deep breath. dont be afraid of the panic attack. it can only last for so long. you will survive this. i am sorry about all of this happening to you.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM
*hugs* I'm sorry that you're going through this. I've been there, except I was packing in the middle of the night to get away from the addict. Hang in there, you can get through this!
matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Have you learned coping skills to help bring you down when going manic? I know its hard, I'm bipolar too. Can you go for a walk, maybe do some artwork or write in a journal. You kids do need you.  Is it time for a med change to help with mania?

mandaboo99
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM

You keep breathing momma, you WILL be ok.  Hug your kids and let them know they are loved, you will be ok :)

CherrieFaeries
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:44 PM

It's going to be okay. Just take some deep breaths and splash some cool water on your face. I have bipolar also...make an appointment with your therapist to come in early if you can. Call 211 in your local area if your therapist isn't available. You'll be okay mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN