Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

Some validation (finally from work)....

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

My DD got sick overnight, so I stayed home to take care of her. I work in a small office with only 3 employees, and my coworker that I'm friends with told me that at the end of the day my boss said I just had to be there tomorrow, that he needed me. I feel like finally maybe there's hope that he will someday in the near future get rid of the lazy person whose job I do and give me the benefits I deserve. I feel like there's finally some hope, and I pray I can hold onto that hope so I don't have to continue feeling like death is preferable to living.

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:08 AM

im glad they recognized your abilities. hopefully things will work out now and you will get the recognition you deserve.

matreshka
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Its good to actually get recognized at work, I hope that everything works out for you.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Hold on to hope honey life is worth living for u and your dd u both need each other. Hugs Dawna

Quoting peggles78:

My DD got sick overnight, so I stayed home to take care of her. I work in a small office with only 3 employees, and my coworker that I'm friends with told me that at the end of the day my boss said I just had to be there tomorrow, that he needed me. I feel like finally maybe there's hope that he will someday in the near future get rid of the lazy person whose job I do and give me the benefits I deserve. I feel like there's finally some hope, and I pray I can hold onto that hope so I don't have to continue feeling like death is preferable to living.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peggles78
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I think change might be in the wind at work. For now I feel hopeful and better than I have felt in a while. (fingers crossed)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN