Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

A sad cry for help.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Today I felt emotionally distraught because  my DH fails to have my back and stick up for me. HE says lets just wait to confront an issue we I am having with his cousins wife. Well I was crying and he asked whats wrong, I was starting to explain then he said I was f*cked up and the kids are going to end up like me "f*ked up in the head". I wasn't through telling him when he started mocking me in a little kids voice and repeatedly saying how screwed up I was. I'm so close to leaving, I know he cant fight my battles but he chooses to be around these idiots who have done nothing but cause problems. It hurts because I literally have no one. I dont know what to do anymore. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaybabe28
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
That's wrong that he is treating you like that. He needs to understand that's inappropriate and wrong. I'm sorry pretty lady keep your head up and keep going
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. I totally know what your going through. My Dh is the same way. Never has my back for anything. Then when I try and stand up for myself just says all I do is complain and like drama. Ugh it is so frustrating. Hope things get better girl.

marney.p
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you feel better.

Tracys2
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Ugh, that is not loving talk- what is with these men??!

mdawn028
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I know how u feel hon my husband has said things like that to me too it hurts. I lost my baby I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks along in my pregnancy. I lost my baby on my husband's b-dayJuly 28,2012. My baby would have been due March 5,2013. My husband can be mean to me at times and say things he doesn't really mean and it hurts me too. I already have low self-esteem issues and self confidence issues w/o him making them worse. Words hurt badly. It is hard to ignore them for me. My husband takes it out on me when something doesn't go right or he is upset about something makes me sad and upset and makes my whole day suck! Hugs hon. Dawna

Quoting Anonymous:

Today I felt emotionally distraught because  my DH fails to have my back and stick up for me. HE says lets just wait to confront an issue we I am having with his cousins wife. Well I was crying and he asked whats wrong, I was starting to explain then he said I was f*cked up and the kids are going to end up like me "f*ked up in the head". I wasn't through telling him when he started mocking me in a little kids voice and repeatedly saying how screwed up I was. I'm so close to leaving, I know he cant fight my battles but he chooses to be around these idiots who have done nothing but cause problems. It hurts because I literally have no one. I dont know what to do anymore. 

mdawn028
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
My husband doesn't understand my depression or anxiety either hon. U are caring and sweet hugs Dawna. Hope he quits being that way to u. Hugs

Quoting Anonymous:

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:40 AM

*hugs*

He shouldn't talk down to you like that

Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

hugging

I am so sorry you are going thru this. I feel for you with having a dh who behaves this way and in front of the kids is worse. He sounds very abusive. Are you in therapy ? This seems like a matter best to deal with in therapy, for if you are going to leave him, you need support and counsel. Glad you came to this group, for we are here for you and care !  Sending you big hugs.

mandaboo99
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM

So sorry :( Nobody has the right to treat you that way, no matter what the situation. Name calling is completely uncalled for and i seriously home that you know that you are BETTER than that!! xo

Quoting Anonymous:

mammaof3abbotts
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM
**~<3~ Words can't break bones *BUT*Words can break hearts ~<3~**

I myself along with many other women know exactly what your feeling... Its a multiple times a day; a sad, very hurtful & unforgettable moment, I personally feel like a record is CONSTANTLY replaying ALL the horrible, heartbreaking,& *ABUSIVE* situations I have regretfully allowed in my 9 year-3 kids- so-called relationship.... It breaks my heart to know I'm not all Alone I hope "he" walks into that wall of reality and "trys" to right his wrongs with You & in your relationship before your pushed too far & have to make "that decision" to try & move on in life to better YOU!!!!! Good Luck!!!..

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)