Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

The days are really hard for me lately

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

Now that its nice out I feel like I should be active with my son all the time. We went to the park twice today and did some grocery shopping. I am worn out. I am also having a hard time potty training him and the days seem so long until DH comes home from work. I am really slacking on housework too.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM

im sorry youre not feeling good. but at least you got your son out and went to the park. not only once but twice and you managed to go get groceries. stay active. i know im not the best one to give advice right now.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I feel like I've been slacking too! I should make DD get outside and do stuff, but instead I let her play on the computer all afternoon because I'm so exhausted after work and running around.

snookyfritz
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I feel ya!  I'm having a difficult time doing my housework lately.

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM

It is so hard to see the reality of the situation sometimes.  You went to the park twice and to grocery shopping!  That is AWESOME!!!  Add potty training and housework.  Awesome,IMHO.

Rosebud333776
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:11 AM
HUGS!
sirkokobean
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM

taking care of a 2.5yr old is hard work, anyone who says its not has  never been a sahm, or had a toddler.  Just try to take a few minutes for yourself everyday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN