Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

I need someone to talk to

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My husband just swore at me and walked out. My son mentioned basically that DH is walking out just like his father. DS is 7 years old. I can't do this again. He is back but refuses to talk to me. The reason why he walked out was because I yelled at him because he was treating us like shit because he was pissed off at a friend. I just cut myself again. I am hurting so much. My heart is broken.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bella14308
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Im sorry... i am here for anyone who wants to or needs to talk

Are you hurt or hurting?
♥ Butterfly Hearts ♥

rhodaj
by rho on May. 12, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry hun. You need to talk to husband and tell him when he is mad at someone he needs to leave it at the front door. Its not good for you. You also need to tell him what your son said. That is not good for your son. I know because we had problems with my grandsons dod of being in there lives one minute and gone the next. Then when there mom and step dad got married in July they know he is there to stay. I hope. 

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 6:47 AM

i would try to get him to go to marriage counseling with you. it doesnt sound as though its that bad as of yet and i would get a jump start on it. hope everything works out well for the both of you.

snookyfritz
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I'm sorry he's treating you badly.  Your children don't need to see that.  They also really don't need to see you cutting.  Please try to get yourself into counseling.  And if it were me, I'd get the goon out of the house for good. 

coolmomma1968
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Quoting Bella14308:

Im sorry... i am here for anyone who wants to or needs to talk

i am too

oldermom58
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Honey you can talk to me when you are feeling less angry, go take a walk and we can talk later!! It is not personal against you and your children he is angry at someone else and asking him nicely to come back when he is less angry would stop this dramatic scene which really has nothing to do with you.Not everything is a battle!!My husband has the capacity of completely ignore me when angry and he comes at me as if nothing has happened and cracks a joke and the tension is gone! I love him for this!!
zboys
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM

: (  HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN