Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have had it!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

i have had it up to my  neck with people taking things out of my bedroom and losing them. they take my shoes that i havent even wore. i had five bottles of bath and body works lotion with body spray and now i only have one. the kids tore my curtains off the wall today and spilled chocolate all in my floor. they have taken my razors, my shampoo and my body wash. they have taken all my new socks. i have bought socks four times this past month. they have taken money out of my wallet unless i lock it up but sometimes i forget to when i come back in from the store. i have just had it! my door is broke and i dont have a lock on it. i cant wait till my husband comes home and fixes it.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kaymak27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Wow sounds like some kids need a Big time out! I would put all your stuff up high where they cant reach, or put them in a hiding place only you would know, why would any of them want your personal stuff anyways? It would piss me off if my stuff were taking out of my bathroom or bedroom too.. I hope you get this fixed and let them know NOT to get in to Any of your stuff or there will be consquistes(sp).. 

snookyfritz
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I feel ya!  I have had to hide my tweezers and nail clippers from the girl child

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)