Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i make it?/

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

ive been severly depresed since i was  seven months pregnant. my doctors refused to give me anything saying it will pass. my son is now five months.. i used to have to have someone else stay with me because i couldnt get out of bed or stop crying, ive been fighting soooo hard to try for my son since its  just me and him now but idk how much longer i can do this, it takes so much out of me and my family isnt exactly helping.. 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
whohottawit3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
What are you depressed about ? Does you baby help you a little?
DomokunsMommy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM

my babys dad wasmy everything, after we found out i was pregnant we started tofight but we always fixed it then one day out of the blue he left. didnt even give a reason. then when i gave birth it was still there.. i tried being happy about finally being able to hold him but it just didnt happen how everyone says -ididnt fall in love right away. if anything i balled myeyes out cuz his dad didnt want anything to do with me nor his child.. my adoptive family took me in but they make it a point everyday to make me feel like shit about  keeping himandnot opting for anabortion/adoption...

lyrick24
by Group Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 6:10 AM

go to another dr. it sounds like you are suffering from ppd and need some medication to help you. im sorry your drs looked over you like that. dont give up hun. there is help out there. please seek it.

DomokunsMommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:53 AM

i no longer have insurance. florida took it awa..

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM

*hugs*

what happened to the baby's dad? have you filed for child support and custody?

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Call your Doctor you may have PPD.

DomokunsMommy
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

he abandonedme when i was 7months preggo and kicked me to the streets. if ifilethen he'll automatically have rightsto my child, hes schitsophrenic and a druggie, when i tried having him get upto change a diaper or feed him he wouldnt. he called hismother. i really dont want him to f*ck up my chld. we talkedpreviously and how he said he'd raise him is not even close to decent. 

Quoting leahbeah143:

*hugs*

what happened to the baby's dad? have you filed for child support and custody?

DomokunsMommy
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM

they keep saying it'll pass and not to worry about it...

Quoting gonecrazi:

Call your Doctor you may have PPD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)