Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so alone..

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am so tired of feeling like I never say the right thing or am always supporting other people but I never feel like I get it back. I know it is selfish but I can not stop crying.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

*hugs*

I know it's not the same, but we are always here for you.

ilovemydarlins
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

No that is not selfish. It's the stupid people in life that make you feel selfish. I know how you feel, I feel like I do A LOT for certain people in my life and then they do tiny things for me and I'm supposed to kiss their a? And then they make me feel guilty for saying I don't get appreciated and they say "well I do this and this and this" when it's not much in comparison to me. But yeah we're selfish. Ha. My husband and I just got into a fight about this last night. I spent the very last of my money to feed him and he put $4 in my tank. (I was supposed to use my money to fix the cars tire) and I got irritated that's all he put and he started screaming at me saying I'm not appreciative and I just balled my head off so hard that I had to pull over because I couldn't drive. :(

lyrick24
by Group Admin on May. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM

im so sorry hun! we will support you here. vent about anything at anytime!

crystal740
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:47 PM

same here

soulmateplustwo
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:19 PM

ty. I promise I am not a complainer. I am just going through so much and people have just made me shut down and stop talking about it. yet i have to listen to all their crying over nothing.

wickedstepjenn
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 AM
I think we all feel like that at some point. I feel like that sometimes. My dh isn't the brightest bulb on the tree when it comes to feelings. I've learned I have to be blunt but sometimes I just feel exhausted.
Maybe have a me day and do something you like.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I know how you feel. I support a lot of people. I run the show at home and my husband comes home and I feel sad or cry and I feel like I shouldn't be doing it. Like it's not ok to be feeling this way. I feel bad crying to him about how I feel. It's usually the most selfless people who give too much of themselves that cry the most. Hang in there. It gets better. Here to chat.

mp0264
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 6:53 AM

You are not selfish. You are supporting other people in your life, and you will not that support back. We all go through that lonely feeling. I just think you can harness and change it into something positive. The person that you need to support and love the most is you, even if you have children. Try to think positively, and find things that interest you. You may have to do them alone, but that won't matter if you are truly interested by them.

lucy164
by Peggy on Jun. 8, 2013 at 7:16 AM

i'm sorry to hear that.  that's not being selfish.  you deserve to get support.  keep posting here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)