Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some times I think I just can't go on!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
Things lately have been really rough lately! I started back to work over a month ago and I work 6 days a wk. I really don't think at this point I should be working even though I have gave it my best shot! I walk to work which isn't far just down the st!
Well, some how I injured my lefted knee to the point where it's to unbareable to walk but I suffer with the pain and continue to work I'm suppose to wear a leg brace and use kroches but that's not gonna happened cuz no one I mean no one will help me around the house every time I ask for help my oldest gives me attitude! So I don't even bother! The clothes needed washed last wk still not done so I had to struggled down the stairs and manged to do 3 loads! I'm just so sick of life in general DF says I'm just milking it but if I have the damn orders from the hospital then I'll have to follow them! I should of just committed myself in the hospital while I was there! No one cares about me or my health and sick of it all! Maybe when I damage my leg to the point where I'm going to have to wear a cast maybe just maybe I'll get some help around here!
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyrick24
by Group Admin on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM

im so sorry momma. i would talk to my oldest again and my husband again and see if you can get them to pitch in and do something. my lord, the least they could do is carry the laundry downstairs for you. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

*hugs*

I'm sorry that your family isn't being more supportive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)