Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression Support Center Depression Support Center

My cheating husband

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 15 Replies

I don't know what to say or why he does it what I do know is it has hurt our family horribly and we are now getting a divorce. Here is why. a few months ago a young girl 17 at the time started working with my husband this girl was not attractive in the least bit I didn't even find her overly confident I can mess anybody up attitude honestly nothing attractive about this girl I really honestly felt no threat She looks like shreck and I am not just saying this to be mean it is what she looks  like except of course she is not green. My husband had lost his drivers lisence and needed me to drive him to and from work however he got off work very late some nights and it was hard taking the baby out at this time so this girl started bringing him home. This was nice for me I could go to bed if I wanted to and everything. She seemed respectful enough at first she wanted to meet me after a few times of bringing him home so at this point I come to find out that she had been staying after bringing him home and smoking weed and drinking with my husband in my garage. I told my husband how wrong this was and that I didn't want it to happen anymore I said I will just pick you up from work from now on. He did as I wished but later I found out she would go hang out at work with him not even on her shift It was getting weird to me I faught about this for several months with him she had her 18th birthday and he said she has no friends she i really depressed she is trying to get off meth I want to help her, I fall for this of course so she starts coming in my home playing with my kids trying to make friends with me this girl did everything in her power to be around day in and day out, she friended me on facebook so scrolling up and down her wall because I had no trust for her she seemed very interested in my husband but no matter what I did she kept coming back I find little status updates "ah his wiskers" "I love those baby blues" "after a nice dish of him taco bell I think yes" and the list can go on and on comments about how he gives her butterflies and this all goes back to when they met and the times and dates were the nights she gave my husband a ride home although she never attached a name to this mystery guy; I knew it was my husband in my heart. So I talked to him told him I thought she was stalkerish and weird I  didn't think there was an affair yet jut this girl coming into my life trying to destroy my family my home my life and for what because she thought she was in love with my husband I guess. I begged him please get her out of our lives. So he did this lasted a few weeks but still just like before she went to his work and would hang out with him he would say she was there hanging out with another guy but then this guy got a different girlfriend and come to find out this was not true the suspition overwhelmed me I felt almost crazy was there an affair after all I looked over my  phone records and found those times he would send me away to the store were so he could call her all this stuff was going on behind my back. I called him out on it it didn't matter he wouldn't stop talking to her it got to the point where he was trying to get me to call her we would fight about her I would beg please this is destroying our family please make her go away I love you please I don't want to lose him I would tell him I feared this more than anything in the world. He started writing my love notes to make it better telling me he didn't want to spend his life with anyone else that I was the one. but he still involved this girl in our lives in our fights I was no longer fighting with my husband but her too if we faught on the phone he would call me then she would this was crazy this wan't right at all. So I told her get out of my life you are ruining everything but no once again My husband and I faught and when we made up he was like oh and she is coming over for a while. I was like omg this will never end so I called he I finally asked her are you fucking my husband I can't take this anymore if you are I will just leave and you can have him I will go to my Mom's no more games this is making me crazy. She denied it but I felt lied to so I called her back and said I don't believe you and she said why I told her I felt her lie I felt  his lies and she said your right you should go stay at your Mom's. So I left.... I left them alone I didn't fight he moved out and I went home I didn't bother them but they tried to continue the lie and told everyone I was crazy... me I was the crazy one I even wondered everyone was calling me a liar but then they started posting their sex incounters the love of their new home their relationship all on facebook.. WOW I wasn't the liar but I got put through all the hell. Then they started it trying to get my kids no way was she getting my kids too she already took my husband my foundation the person I thought I would love forever. He would get angry and she would make threats once again on facefacebook without names but like she was talking to a mystery person then he asked for his guns I was scared she has no problem destroying lives how do  I know she wouldn't take one and so I gave my husbands guns to his grandma after she wanted them and he had posted on his wall he wanted someone to shoot him in the face, It all just seemed like the right thing to do and I was right he was so mad about them being gone he started telling me how stupid I was and that I was lucky if  ididn't get a bullet in the back of my head when he gets his guns back. And he said this in front of 7 children. I filed a police report and said I just want to make a report I had no idea just saying something like that would put him jail especially because he didn't have the guns to fallow through but it did and now my kids can't even see their daddy on fathers day. I hate this why is this what has happened to me How can people be so cold. Now his Mom is threateneing me and of course I am a liar again because I am the one who hurt him why can't people just leave me alone I was leaving him and his girlfriend alone I never called I never did anything to disrupt their new found "love" I hate my life I just want it to stop and I promise I am not the one liing I never was. When will this just end?

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

hugs

lyrick24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM

all this will just take you time to get over. stay away from hour ex and his girlfriend,. stay off of their facebooks it will only make things worse. he cant get custody of your kids if he smokes pot cause they can drug test him. i wouldnt want my kids around that anyway. the truth will eventually come out. just take care of your kids and yourself. if this gets to bad on you and you feel like you cant go on i would make an appt with a dr and get on something to help me get through it. good luck to you.

MomRocs1102
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Im sorry this is happening to you.  I hate when people start threatening others about their children.  His mom needs to know her place, just leave them be, and focus on you.  I really hope everything works out in your favor.

MomRocs1102
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Karma will come to them don't worry just try to get through this.  wow

kirstensmommie
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I'm going through almost the same thing but she was my "friend " first. He said that they are over but I'm not sure oh long that will last. I'm here if ever what to chat.
Trabrooke
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Hugs to you you are not in the wrong here tell him to leave you alone and concentrate on your kids they need their mum 

mamabooka78
by Sabrina on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

hugss im so sorry u have to go thru this, and i hope things will get better for u as well, ur in my thoughts!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

I'm so sorry, what an ass! I've been cheated on before too, and it SUCKS! just try to keep your distance from the drama, and if his family is the ones causing it, then stay away from them for a while. he is obviously only telling one side of the story, and from my experience, that's usually what his family will believe without question.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Why the fuck would you want this guy in your life? He does drugs, sleeps around, has no drivers licence.... Wow, what a winner!
lonermommy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Believe me I don't want anything to do with him anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)