Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer and Word - June 17th

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

Prayer and Word - Colossians 2:1-5

For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words. For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ. Colossians 2:1-5 NKJV (Easy to Read).

* Note: 
The apostle Paul was truly concerned about the Colossians as well as other churches even though he did not know them nor teach them. Paul was in such conflict knowing of spiritual warfare and what could happen to the souls of those he had no knowledge of. He wanted them to be in Christ, trust God and what we should be doing too. Rather it is family members or someone we don't quite know we need to be concerned, hope and pray for the souls and steadfastness of others.
* Prayer:
God of Salvation may our hearts be encouraged, knit us together in love. We pray in agreement for the souls of those we know and do not know near and far. From the North to the South, East and the West we ask You to touch every heart and renew every mind. May the unsaved choose to repent, acknowledge Your loving grace and receive their gift of salvation which will set them free from bondage and may the backslider be delivered again from the spirit of deception and return to Your everlasting arms in the wonderful name of Jesus we thank You for answering our prayers. Amen.

Thank You for Kingdom Connecting and God Bless You!
Empowered by Grace,  Lady Bee  

Prayer and Word for Everyone
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)